I haven’t played alcohol inks for quite a long time. Were it not for a challenge hosted by Happy Little Stampers with the theme of alcohol inks, I wouldn’t have dug out my AIs and played! Viola. This is what I made. This is also the first Christmas artwork I made this year.
1. Stamp and stencil are by Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz.
2. Technique applied – Tim’s signature Alcohol Ink Agate Technique
3. The falling snow was covered by Pearlescent Embossing Paste.
I am happy to re-visit the old trick. Sometimes we just need a little motivation. Haha! Hope you like this tag. Thanks for stopping by.
1. Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge – Alcohol Inks
2. STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge
3. Stamp & Stencil November Challenge – Tags/Bags/
4. Stamping with Loll – 12 Tags of Christmas
5. More Mixed Media Challenge, Anything Goes with Optional Black
6. Love to Create Challenge #23, Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
7. Take it Make it November Challenge – Take a Stamp Anything Goes
8. Creative Artiste's Challenge 20 - Anything Mixed Media Goes
Boy, I haven’t made any card since November which has the most beautiful colors in nature and is also time for gratitude. I happen to have some leisure time today and this is what I made.
1. Text background is by Hero Arts and sentiment is by Winnie & Walter. Die cut is by Memory Box.
2. I combined Masking technique with Pattern-on-Pattern Watercolor Technique. I learned the latter from Watercolor for Card Makers – Intermediate Techniques Class arranged by Online Card Classes but have never practiced until now.
The card is inspired by the following challenges:
1. CAS Mix Up November Challenge – Stamping+Masking+Choice
My choices are watercolor and die cut.
2. CAS Watercolor November Challenge – Text
3. Happy Little Stampers November Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
4. STAMPlorations November Theme Challenge –Stamps & 3 of Anything
I have 3 colors – orange, brown and kraft, and 3 sequins on my card.
5. CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC160, Color Challenge – Orange, Brown and Kraft
6. Outside the Box Challenge #18 – Giving Thanks
7. AAA Cards CAS Game #77 - Thanks/Thanksgiving
8. Addicted to Stamps Challenge 135 - BANNERS/FLAGS/PENNANTS
9. Stamp Ink Paper Challenge 73 - Grateful
10. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving
I’m happy with the result and I'd like to give millions thanks to my life. How about you? Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
I made this card for a subordinate who will get married soon. Even though the card is clean and simple, it is indeed gorgeous as I added glitters to the white embossing powder, making it sparkle and shine. (It's a pity the photo did not do it justice!)
Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great week ahead.
Flower background, die cut and texts are all by Hero Arts.
1. STAMPloation October CAS Card Challenge
2. Just Us Girls #367- Make the Sentiment the Focal Point
3. CAS on Sunday Challenge #95 Flowers
4. Creative with Stamps Challenge #7 – Sentiment
5. Inkspirational Challenge #120 - Black + One Color
The one other color I chose is white.
6. Alphabet Challenge - R for Recipe
My take is Sentiment, Stamp and Embossing.
7. Less is More Challenge 300 - Celebrations and Festivals
8. Love to Craft Challenge #3 - October Anything Goes
9. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
10. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #95 - Anything Goes
Edited on 11/12/2016
This card was chosen as one of the Honorable Mentions by Creative with Stamps Challenge #7. It is a happy surprise. Thanks, DTs.