I haven't been playing tags for quite a while. This is what I made thanks to the inspirations from the following challenges:
1. AAA Cards Game #68-Tags
2. Tag You’re It #51
3. Crafter Stamper Take It Make It Challenge: July Anything Goes
4. Virginia's View Challenge #22 – All About Colors
5. Addicted to CAS Challenge #92 – Stripes
6. Addicted to Stamps & More #202 – Make Your Mark
1. Hibiscus is by Hero Arts, texts are by Simon Says Stamps, leaves are by Papertrey Inks and stripes are by Impression Obsession
2. Background is done applying Tim Holtz ’s famous Wrinkle-free Distress Ink Technique.
Hope this tag is eye-pleasing to you. Please let me know if you like it. Thanks.
Here comes another baby card. My colleagues are productive, haha!
I am also entering this card to the following challenges:
1. CAS Mix Up July Challenge – Stamping + Markers + Your Choice
The marker I used is Copic Marker and my choice is distress ink sponged over stencil.
2. Retro Sketches # 221
3. AAA Cards #68 – Tags
4. Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge # 201– Anything Goes
5. CASology Week#205 – Chevron
6. STAMPlmplorations – Anything CAS Goes, optional color twist Orange
7. The Mixed Media Card Challenge #25 – Sparkle
1. Baby onesie is by Stampin’ Up, texts are by Hero Arts, and washi tapes are by My Favorite Things.
2. Stencil is by The Crafters Workshop.
Hope you like this card. Thanks for stopping by!
With a brand new work responsibility, I’ve been extremely busy this year, as can be seen that fairly few cards have been shared here.
I’m glad I managed to make this card. It’s been sort of a tradition that I made cards for my subordinates for their new born babies. I’ll also enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
2. Just Add Ink #318 – Just Add S
S in my card includes stars, silver and sequins.
3. Time Out Challenge # 60
I was inspired by the floral theme and monochromatic color scheme.
4. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #23 - "Anything Goes"
5. Digistamps4Joy #126 - Anything Goes with optional twist of use dies and/or punches
6. The Sisterhood of Crafters - Create Your Own Background
I'm in a heaven whenever I'm making cards. Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you.