2012/11/17

Thanks So Very Much (Square Punch Challenge)


I made this card for the following challenges:


1.Stampin' Royalty Challenge #149 Color Challenge


2.Moxie Fab World The Square Punch Challenge:


       


I used punched squares to make chevron patterns without cutting the squares into triangles.


3.Moxie Fab World The Stitching & Sewing Challenge:


4.365 Cards Day 253 Thrift Thursday:


I used several DIY patterned paper stashes which are over one year (Oh my!) and the text stamp was from 2012 Stampin’ Up SAB free set which is definitely an amazing deal!


 


All stamps and the 1" Square Punch are by Sampin’ Up and the flower die cut is by Simon Says Stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...