Surprise - Guest Designing For STAMPlorations
It is my pleasure and honor to be invited as Guest Designer for STAMPlorations November Challenge. This month’s theme is Stamps & Newsprint.
As one of the Top Picks of July Challenge, I was awarded three digi stamps of STAMPlorations. I am using Framed Butterflies and Surprise text digi stamps for my card.
1. The butterflies and text digi stamps are by STAMPlorations. The background newsprint stamp and stencil are by Hero Arts.
2. Butterflies are colored by Copic markers.
3. To get a sophisticated look with textures, I applied Cracked Glass technique for the butterfly panel. The following picture shows a closer look of the cracked glass effect.
Please join us for the fun. The interpretations of the theme (Stamps & Newsprint) are endless. Please check out STAMPlorations Blog for all the details.
I am also entering this card to the following challenges:
1. That Craft Place Challenge - Anything Goes Mixed Media
2. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- So Glossy
3. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - #18 Texture
Hope my card is eye-pleasing and inspiring to you. Please drop me a note if you like my card. Thanks for stopping by.