I’m happy that I made this tag. My tag was inspired by various challenges. To make this tag, I applied several techniques: stenciling with distress mists, torn-page collage and coloring over crackle paste. I really love the layers and textures, and feel artsy after finishing it. Ha!
I feel blessed that I have a hobby that I can get indulged with to forget the fatigue and stress after a long day's work. How about you? Hope you like this tag too. Thanks for stopping by.
Edited on 4/8/2017
The tag was chosen as a Spotlight by More Mixed Media DTs. Thanks, DTs. You made my day.
Challenges to enter:
- A Vintage Journey February Challenge: Words That Are Special
- Stamps & Stencils Texture, Crackle and Paint
- STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge
- Mixed Media World #22 Anything Mixed Media Goes
- More Mixed Media Challenge #12 - Anything Goes Optional Red
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers February Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
- The Artistic Stamper February's Creative Challenge - Love Hearts
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
- STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge