2017/02/27

Happy Ever After

Edited on 4/8/2017
The card was chosen as one of the Top 5 Favorites by House of Cards DTs. What a happy surprise! Thanks, DTs.
 

I made this card for my niece. The wedding will be held in Chicago. Duo to long distance, we won’t be able to attend. I hope this card will express our most sincere wishes to the young couple.

This is the first mixed media CAS wedding card I’ve ever made. I kind of love how it turned out and I truly hope my niece will like it.

Hope this card brings you love and happiness. Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges to enter:
    
     

 
 
 
   I was inspired by the color of pink and the heart shape.
 
  
 

8 comments:

  1. What a stunning design! I love how you have the silhouette couple inside the heart! Beautiful stenciled background with the pinks too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; your first mixed media card is a stunner! I LOVE it. Fab use of that stencil and your inks. You nailed our theme. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mixed media card, love the colours you used with the stencil. ``thanks so much for palying along at CCCB.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those splashes of colour and it's very romantic. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so lovely! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous mixed media card!
    Thank you for sharing with House of Cards!
    Susan
    DT for HOC
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and so sweet, love how you have created this.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the heart over the flowers! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...