Hi Stamping Friends,
I made this card for a subordinate. As can be seen, this wedding card is Clean and Simple style. I did apply several techniques like Dry Emboss, Heat Emboss, Inlaid Die-cutting and Distress Inks blending to enrich the visual effect. Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
Challenges to enter:
My choice is Emboss, both dry and heat.
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #145 – Stamped Images & Stamped Sentiment
- Addicted to CAS Challenge #108 – Smile
Even though I did not use the Smile word in my card, I’m sure wedding is an occasion that everybody will smile with joy.
- Stamping Sensation April Challenge - Anything Goes
- STAMPlorations April CAS Challenge - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #04 - Anything Goes
- Love to Craft Challenge Blog #9 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations #339 - Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Stamp it Challenge