2015/10/10

Some Days are Better


Once in a while I’d like to challenge myself to do a One Layer Card (OLC) and this is what I made today. This Clean & Simple (CAS) card is not as easy as imagined, as I found it quite challenging to align up the stripes.

I am entering this card to the following challenges:

1. Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #226: Creating With Stripes
2. One-Layer Simplicity Challenge, OLS 21 - Whatever the weather

3. AAA Cards Game #49: Word Play
4. Addicted to Stamps Challenge #165 - Photo Inspiration
5. Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day Challenge


Card Details

1. All stamps are by Papertrey Ink.
2. I bent the stripe stamp to mimic the rainbow shape. It is creative, isn't it?  Haha!


Hope you like this simple sweet. Thanks for stopping by.

Edited on 10/28/2015
This card is so lucky!  It was picked as the randomly selected winner by Papertrey Ink and won me US$25 gift certificate. Yay!

7 comments:

  1. I love how you took the colours as your inspiration from our photo and made it your own.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun one layer card - I love how you made the sentiment so focal! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. That sentiment is so wonderful and I love how you used it in your design. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done creating your rainbow, works really well with the sentiment. Thanks for taking inspiration from the photo at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bent stripe is very clever way to stretch your stamps. I love the multi lined rainbow.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...